YD60 magnetic speed sensor packaging:
1piece or 2pcs per plastic box;
1piece,2pcs,10pcs ,16pcs per master carton or customized;
10pcs normal YD60 speed sensor,gross weight about 3kg
About 7 days after 100% deposit
YD60 Magentic speed sensor
YD60 Magnetic Speed Sensor uses magnetic resistance as sensing element, it is a new type speed sensor. Core component is magnetic resistance as detection element, and then after a new signal processing the circuit to reduce the noise and make the function better. Compared with the output wave of other types tooth speed sensors, it has many advantages, e.g. the error of measured speed is very small, there is very good consistency of linear characteristic. Its induce objects are magnetic materials or permeability magnetic materials, like magnetic steel, iron and electrical steel. When there are raised magnetic or permeability magnetic materials on the measured body, the sensor output pulse signal that associated with gyro frequency with the measured body moves, so it achieves the purposes of measuring speed and displacement.
The speed sensor has the features as follow:
high sensitivity, high reliability, long life, long trigger distance;
trigger signal is iron (soft) magnetic materials;
long distance transport, strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability;
good impact resistance and vibration resistance.
1. Output waveform: approximate sine wave (≥50r/min )
2. Output signal amplitude: 50r/ min > 300mV Signal amplitude is proportional to the rotating speed and inversely proportional to the gap between the iron core of the sensor and the measured gear tooth tip.
Gap between the iron core of the sensor and the measured gear tooth tipδ=0.5~1.2mm Measured gear modules M = 2 Gear Z = 60 Materials: electrical steel
3. Measuring range: 30 ~ 10KHz
4. Service time: continuous use
5. Working temperature: -50~+200°C -50~+120°C ( special order )
6. Output forms: X12K4P four-core plug or directly lead
7. Dimensions: outside diameter M16×1 or customized
Overall length is 80mm, overlength needs should be custom-made.