YD60 magnetic speed sensor packaging:
1piece or 2pcs per plastic box;
1piece,2pcs,10pcs ,16pcs per master carton or customized;
10pcs normal YD60 speed sensor,gross weight about 3kg
About 7 days after 100% payment
YD60 Passive Magneto-electric Speed Sensor
YD60 Passive magnetic speed sensor can convert angular displacement into electrical signals for the counter counts, as long as non contact it can measure the rotate speed and linear velocity of various magnetic materials such as gear, impeller, hole (or slot, screw ) disk.
The sensor has many advantages: small size, strong reliability, long service life, no need of power and lubricants and so on, it also can be matched with normal secondary instruments.
1. Output waveform: approximate sine wave (≥50r/min )
2. Output signal amplitude: 50r/ min > 300mV Signal amplitude is proportional to the rotating speed and inversely proportional to the gap between the iron core of the sensor and the measured gear tooth tip.
Gap between the iron core of the sensor and the measured gear tooth tipδ=0.5~1.2mm Measured gear modules M = 2 Gear Z = 60 Materials: electrical steel
3. Measuring range: 30 ~ 10KHz
4. Service time: continuous use
5. Working temperature: -50~+200°C -50~+120°C ( special order )
6. Output forms: X12K4P four-core plug or directly lead
7. Dimensions: outside diameter M16×1 or customized
Overall length is 80mm, overlength needs should be custom-made.