1. YD240 speed transmitter can be used with many output instruments of our company and also can be connected to magnetic-electric and other speed transducers.
2. The transmitter uses the unique precision measurement method to ensure the high precision of the whole measuring range.
3. It can distinguish the vibration signal from the larger rotor vibration signal effectively.
4. Set 1-1000 pulses each turn freely. Level 2 alarm control the relay output, the alarm control mode can be flexible setting, all parameters can be set by RS485 communication.
5. Measured value convert to 4~20mA analog output.
6. Imported integrated circuits, filter components strictly; 100% the whole aging and testing to ensure high reliability of the transducer.
7. There is communication interface to connect with the computer.
8. The shell of transmitter is made of aluminum. In order to shield interference from outside, the shell has been connected with the signal ground in the transmitter. Both the mounting plate and the guide rail cassette are engineering insulation plastics, so it can isolate the transmitter and the earth when install the transmitter.
9. Boundary dimension: 78mm(W)×61mm(L)×65mm(H)(base plate mounted, it is compatible with YD9800 of our company and 3300XL of BN company); 90mm(W)×35mm(L)×70mm(H)(guide rail mounted, it is compatible with 3300XL of BN company). Installation dimension: base plate installation 51mm×51mm, use four M4×12 GB29-76 bolt to install; guide rail installation, can be easily installed on standard 35mm guide rail.
Main Technical Parameters
1. Measurement speed range: 0~65535;
2. Measurement signal frequency range: 0.2~60kHz;
3. Input signal peak-peak value: >2V;
4. Control relay contact capacity: 3A/125VAC,3A/30VDC;
5. Transmission output: 4~20mA (load≤750Ω) Precision is better than ±0.05%F.S;
6. Working temperature: -20~75°C;
7. Working Humidity: 5~90% non condensing
8. Supply voltage: 24Vdc;
9. External power supply for sensors: 24Vdc, short circuit current limitation≤25mA.
Transmitter power positive/ current output positive
Current output negative
Transmitter output negative
15V positive power outer supply for sensor
Sensor signal input
Transmitter will converted the rotate value to a current signal of 4~20mA or 0~5V voltage
Upper and lower limits of the transmitter range
Transmitter output current 4~20mA and transmitter range lower limits and upper limits are linear relationship, when the rotate speed value is less than the lower limits or greater than the upper limits, the output 4mA and output 20mA unchanged.
YD240 Speed Transmitter can be connected to the computer or PLC to communicate, comply with RS485 transmission standards. The communication between transmitter with computer is followed the protocol of ModBus-RTU.
A: measuring range:
01...measuring range 0---1000RPM
02...measuring range 0---2000RPM
03...measuring range 0---3000RPM
Note: if the range is not an integer, fill the actual range value. For example, range 0-500RPM, is A 500.